lundi 16 mai 2011

Bourriche et récup

Yen-a-ki-ont-des-idées! 
          (comme dirait quelqu'un que je connais bien)


Fall Fashion aside, another reason why I love Autumn is that it’s APPLE PICKING season!  Ever since I was a kid, I have LOVED heading out to the country to gather up some crisp, delicious fruit.  On a recent day trip, I drove my Ford Edge to Wilklow Orchards in Highland, NY.  On my long drive outside NYC, I spotted beautiful fall foliage and collected ‘oodles of apples. For more on my amazing DAY, which turned into a home décor DIY, Click HERE!
I re-purposed my bushel basket because I wasn’t ready to part with the cool container.  I added some shiny dome studs, dropped in a lamp kit, wrapped the cord with rope and the result was this fun pendant lamp. Check out the full step by step DIY on Design*Sponge.  P.S.- I also made baked apples and my FAMOUS strawberry rhubarb applesauce. I see it.  I like it.  I make it… (i also eat it!)
P.S.- Ford  has provided me this 2011 Edge, gas and insurance to use as my primary  vehicle for three months.  In exchange, I will post videos, photos, and  blogs that document my use of this vehicle in my everyday life.  http://cmp.ly/6/uep9w6

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

2 commentaires: